Update Wednesday 26 October 2021:
Dear Parent/ Caregivers,
This afternoon the SA Government unveiled their COVID-Ready Plan to safely ease restrictions on borders and activities over the coming months.
Please click here to view the full South Australian COVID-Ready Plan in relation to borders, activities and SA Health’s coordinated health response to manage COVID-19 cases.
Student face mask use
As of Monday 25 October, mask use for students and staff is now optional. Additional points to note:
- Students aged 12 and over and staff are to abide by the SA Health public guidelines when off-site or on excursions.
- Masks will still be available for students that wish to continue wearing them
Term 4 events
Parents and visitors are welcome to visit the College for events providing:
- recommended density and physical distancing requirements are met by all attending adults.
- masks are worn by adults (who are not staff) when indoors. Masks are not required outdoors if adults can physically distance.
- all attendees COVID-Safe check in.
- attendees do not attend if unwell
Thank you for your on-going cooperation and support.