Marden Senior College is committed to ensuring that courses are financially accessible to students.
Our fees are consistent with the fee structure set for government schools.
Costs will vary depending on the courses and subjects undertaken and whether students enrol full time or part time. However, as a guide:
- SACE full year subjects – $130
- SACE half year subjects – $65
- VET certificate courses – fees vary according to the certificate
- Access to materials and services fee – $70
- Some subjects and VET courses may incur additional costs for activities to support learning e.g. excursions, materials, revision guides.
When is payment required?
- Fees are expected to be paid once the invoice has been received. Subject fees may be paid in full or negotiated in instalments.
- You can also apply for the SA Gov – School Card scheme here.
- For more information contact the Bookroom on (08) 8366 2889.
- Centrelink health card holders may be eligible for reimbursement of fees under the state government School Card scheme. Contact Student Services for further information.