Marden Senior College is committed to supporting students with pathways to enable them to continue or to resume their studies in a dedicated senior secondary environment. Our comprehensive range of subjects and courses provide multiple opportunities for students to complete the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE). In addition to the broad range of Stage 1 and Stage 2 options available, the College, as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), delivers nationally accredited Vocational Education and Training (VET) certificate courses. Through this broad curriculum the College provides education and training pathways for a diverse student cohort to complete the senior years of schooling.
The College’s motto is “Your Pathway to Success”. This motto reflects our objective of setting students on a planned learning course. Marden students say that our success in supporting students to achieve their learning goals is due to the positive relationship between students and their teachers, and through the excellent range of support services available to them at the College. In the pages ahead you will read more about what makes Marden different.
A brief summary of services and benefits for students include:
- experienced and committed teachers, many of whom are recognised leaders in their subject fields
- additional tutorial learning support
- comprehensive Library resources
- academic, course and personal counselling services
- mentoring programs
- cafeteria and recreational facilities
- a Student Government Association
- excellent IT facilities
- holiday revision and tutorial programs
- day and evening classes
- a commitment to maintaining and developing a respectful and purposeful adult learning community
I am confident you will find Marden Senior College a welcoming, comfortable and supportive learning environment.