The Open Access / Marden Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40046) offers students a range of certificate courses from Certificate II to Certificate IV. Upon completion, these courses provide students with nationally accredited which skills can be used to:
- Access further training pathways
- Apply for employment in related industries
- Contribute significantly to SACE completion
- Apply for university courses
You may view our Certificate Courses as they appear in the MSC Handbook as a pdf booklet or by clicking on the individual courses.
2019 Certificate Courses*
(as published on the National Register of VET training.gov.au)
The Open Access College Marden Senior College (RTO 40046) offers the following nationally accredited courses:
- CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 – Certificate III in Education Support
Screen and Media
- CUA31015 – Certificate III in Screen and Media – 3D (Character Design and Digital Effects) – part certificate
- CUA31015 – Certificate III in Screen and Media – Game Design – part certificate
- CUA31015 – Certificate III in Screen and Media (Visual Effects – VFX)
For completion of the full qualification, Certificate III in Screen and Media CUA31015, it is essential to complete both of the part certificate programs above.
Spoken and Written English
- 10728NAT – Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- 10729NAT – Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- 10730NAT – Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English for Further Study
- CUA31115 – Certificate III in Visual Arts – Photo Imaging (Introductory Level)
– part certificate (Potential to complete full certificate)
- CUA31115 – Certificate III in Visual Arts – Photo Imaging (Advanced and Digital)
- CUA31115 – Certificate III in Visual Arts (Fashion – Draw Make Create)
- CUA31115 – Certificate III in Visual Arts (Painting and Drawing)
- CUA31115 – Certificate III in Visual Arts (Textiles)
- CUA41315 – Certificate IV in Visual Arts
Courses that are not on the Open Access College Marden Senior College RTO scope of registration and are offered by other providers are:
- FBP20117 – Certificate II in Food Processing (Cafe Sales and Barista)
Independent Institute of Food Processing RTO – 40123
This course is only available to students undertaking other subjects at Marden Senior College
Further information is available from the Open Access / Marden RTO office on 8366 2869.
*Courses run subject to enrolment numbers.