Marden Senior College is committed to ensuring that courses are financially accessible to students.
Our fees are consistent with the fee structure set for government schools.
Costs will vary depending on the courses and subjects undertaken and whether students enrol full time or part time. However, as a guide:
- SACE full year subjects – $130
- SACE half year subjects – $65
- VET certificate courses – fees vary according to the certificate
- Access to materials and services fee – $70
- Some subjects and VET courses may incur additional costs for activities to support learning e.g. excursions, materials, revision guides.
When is payment required?
- Part payment or application for school card is required to confirm your enrolment at Marden Senior College. Subject fees may be paid in full or negotiated in instalments.
- For more information contact Student Accounts on (08) 8366 2889.
- Centrelink health card holders may be eligible for reimbursement of fees under the state government School Card scheme. Contact Student Services for further information.