Marden Senior College is committed to ensuring that courses are financially accessible to students.
Our fees are consistent with the fee structure set for government schools.
Costs will vary depending on the courses and subjects undertaken and whether students enrol full time or part time. However, as a guide:
- SACE full year subjects – $150
- SACE half year subjects – $75
- VET certificate courses – fees vary according to the certificate
- Access to materials and services fee – $125
- Some subjects and VET courses may incur additional costs for activities to support learning e.g. excursions, materials, revision guides.
When is payment required?
- Fees are expected to be paid once the invoice has been received. Subject fees may be paid in full or negotiated in instalments.
Applying for School Fee Assistance via the School Card Scheme
You may be eligible for support with payment of Materials & Services fees and subject fees if you are a low income earner. School Card assistance must be applied for each year as the assessment process is based on your income for the prior financial year. We recommend that you lodge your application for School Card assistance with the school early each year. This will allow you to establish a payment plan with the school early in the year if your School Card application is not approved.
Online forms to apply for School Card Assistance are available from the Bookroom Office or the Department of Education website at: http://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-skills-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme.
If you have applied at another school and were approved, please inform Marden Senior College finance.