Enrolments for 2021 Semester 2, Stage 1 subjects and Research Project will commence on 17 May.
Enquiries are also being taken for Certificate II in Spoken and Written English.
Enquiry to Enrol
1. Make an enrolment enquiry or phone 8366 2800
2. Student Services staff will review your enquiry and contact you regarding your application. An appointment will be made if you are eligible.
3. Bring the relevant documentation to your appointment:
- Identification – if 18 or over, you will need to bring 100 pts of ID
- Any past school reports, vocational training certificates
- Current Child-related employment screening clearance or Working with Children Check (if you have one)
- Passport/visa information to determine eligibility for study if you are not an Australian Citizen
- Centrelink Health Care card (you may be eligible for a School Card which will assist with fees).