Enquiry to Enrol
Semester 2 enrolments for select Stage 1 subjects and Cert II Community Services are now open.
1. Complete an enrolment enquiry
2. Ring 8366 2800 to make an enrolment appointment with an enrolment counsellor
3. Bring relevant documentation to your appointment:
- Identification – if 18 or over, you will need to bring 100 pts of ID
- Birth Certificate / Drivers Licence / Passport
- Any past school reports, vocational training certificates
- Current Child-related employment screening clearance or Working with Children Check (if you have one)
- If enrolling in a VET course you will need a USI
- Passport/visa information to determine eligibility for study if you are not an Australian Citizen
- Centrelink Health Care card (you may be eligible for a School Card which will assist with fees).