Enrolments are closed for 2018 and will re-open October 2018 for 2019 enrolments. Please check this website after this date for more information.
You may phone the College on 8366 2800 to book your appointment in advance.
How to Enrol
1. Phone 8366 2800 to make an appointment with an enrolment counsellor.
2. Complete the Application Enrolment Form.
- (You may need to download the form and complete in Adobe Reader)
3. Bring the relevant documentation:
- Application Enrolment Form (If printed)
- Identification – if 18 or over, you will need to bring 100 pts of ID
- Any past school reports, vocational training certificates
- Current Child-related employment screening clearance (if you have one)
- Passport/visa information to determine eligibility for study if you are not an Australian Citizen
- Centrelink Health Care card (you may be eligible for a School Card which will assist with fees).