Enrolments will open in May for Semester 2.
How to Enrol
1. Phone 8366 2800 to make an appointment with an enrolment counsellor.
2. Complete the Application for Enrolment Form.
- (You may need to download the form and complete in Adobe Reader)
3. Bring the relevant documentation to your appointment:
- Application Enrolment Form (Printed)
- Identification – if 18 or over, you will need to bring 100 pts of ID
- Any past school reports, vocational training certificates
- Current Child-related employment screening clearance or Working with Children Check (if you have one)
- Passport/visa information to determine eligibility for study if you are not an Australian Citizen
- Centrelink Health Care card (you may be eligible for a School Card which will assist with fees).