The following agreement covers the responsibility and use of borrowing resources (books, camera equipment, media equipment or laptop) loaned from Marden Senior College through the library or bookroom. Students and parent/caregivers need to understand the conditions and abide by the conditions and terms before accepting the agreement.
- is to be used for the educational and legal purposes only.
- is to be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s specificati
- must be used in accordance with any Department for Education policies or guidelines.
- is available for the specified durati Students may request a loan extension in consultation with library/bookroom staff. The resource (including covers, batteries, memory cards, leads, etc) must be returned to the place of borrowing before or by the due date.
- must be returned to the place of borrowing upon finishing the subject or subject cancellation or leaving the College.
- must be kept in good order, stored in protective covers where provided, ensuring no physical damage occurs.
- must not have any settings changed. Software must not be added to, changed or deleted from electronic equipment.
- if damaged or lost then the Library or Bookroom staff must be notified by the next school day. The resource is not covered by the College’s insurance for malicious, improper use or accidental damage, and as such the student and/or parent/caregiver will be charged for any necessary repairs or replacement.
- when not returned by the due date, an overdue reminder will be issued. Should the resource not be returned, the College will pursue the recovery of the resource or the replacement value.
Non-return, Lost or Damage Agreement
I understand as the person legally responsible for the payment of College fees and charges that I am
responsible for and agree to pay any costs incurred through not returning, loss or damage to resources whilst loaned. This cost is not covered by School Card.