Parent-Teacher interviews will be held at Marden Senior College on Thursday 14 May 2015, 4pm to 8pm.
Interviews for each subject are of 10 minutes duration. Students are welcome to attend with parent/caregivers.
To book interview times Marden is using an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO).
To access the booking system open the booking link and enter a username (your last name) and password (PIN provided by the system).
If the school has your email address from enrolment on record, either:
- Open the email sent to this account to access login details, or
- Click the Parent-Teacher interview booking link below and:
- click “Obtain PIN/Password” and enter your email address (this must match the email address on the schools records).
- Your PIN will then be emailed to you.
If the school does not have an active email address for you on record
- Email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a login – please include your name and student name, or
- Phone the school on 8366 2804 – bookings can be made over the phone, or help provided to access the internet-based booking system.
To go to booking system click here
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children.
- You will only see time slots that are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those time slots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can download or email a report of your bookings in time order for printing. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 10am on the day of interviews. You can also download a map of the school to showing where to park and where interviews will be conducted.
- If you see this symbol displayed along side the class name, it means this teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time. It is possible that a time slot is displayed to you as available, but then is booked by another parent. If you then attempt to book this time slot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- Interviews will be conducted on site at Marden Senior College. Click here for map
If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact the school office by phone on 8366 2800, or by email to email@example.com.